Phone Bugs - Post your bugs with the phone here

Make sure to include any information that might be helpful like errors

Date of Bug:
Estimated Time of Bug: 7:30 AM EST
Can you reproduce the Bug: Y/N Probably not.
Explain the Bug: GPS Coordinates show up in WhatsApp, but the ping doesn’t work upon clicking the bubbles

Describe in detail how to reproduce the bug: Attempt to click the bubbles, and see if it pops up

Please scroll through F8 and include screenshots of any errors you can find that may be related to the issue at hand and attach the photos here: Nothing showed in F8 that changed It didnt change upon clicking it too my knowledge but will check stream VOD

Date of Bug: 09/03/2021
Estimated Time of Bug: 14:30 BST
Can you reproduce the Bug: Y.
Explain the Bug: When sending GPD Coords in text you can no longer open conversation without nap

Describe in detail how to reproduce the bug: Go into conversation > Send location. (You also don’t see the fact you’ve sent it until you close whatsapp and reopen it)

Please scroll through F8 and include screenshots of any errors you can find that may be related to the issue at hand and attach the photos here: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/713400538280099861/883343061013393438/FiveM_b2189_GTAProcess_QTsitrZD2Z.png

Explain the Bug: “Available to Work” In the settings section doesn’t appear to have any effect if you’re available for your job or not. I’ve tested it both with it on and with it off.

Describe in detail how to reproduce the bug: Be on a character with a job (taxi, mechanic, etc) Go into Setting Toggle “Available to work” go to “Services” and see you’re available on matter what that setting is. The toggling works, but the availability doesnt change status, and no errors in console

Estimated Time of Bug : 8:00 EST
Explain the Bug: Using the services puts the Most recent message on the last person’s text messages.

Describe in detail how to reproduce the bug:
Dave Dean used the service line to call me a mechanic, about 30 ish minutes ago seen in the first image

Another message comes through the service line a few minutes ago from Coltron Crow, but is shown via Dave’s Text messages chain. Shown in the next three images

After the repair, I had Thorgrim try texting me via the services line, and his text didn’t even come up that he tried to text me, it just showed up on Coltron’s latest text chain. Shown in the final image

Estimated Time of Bug: 20:20 GMT
Explain the Bug: Cant edit or delete contact after making an error with the number - get “Fill out all feilds” I even tried to add a bank number but it refuses to change the entry
It doesnt display the partial number saved.

The partial number is listed in f8 - there doesnt appear to be any errors however

Try to save a contact. Type name and partial number. It saves. Now go look up the full number and go back to edit it. It will refuse refuses with error “Fill out all feilds”.
Please scroll through F8 and include screenshots of any errors you can find that may be related to the issue at hand and attach the photos here:

it didnt save the f8, sorry, i’ll go back and get this and add it.

Date of Bug: 09/04/2021
Estimated Time of Bug: 1:35pm MST
Explain the Bug: After calling services, the screen get stuck on every other screen.

Try to contact services and after contacting them, I get that screen as the “background” of every screen.
Please scroll through F8 and include screenshots of any errors you can find that may be related to the issue at hand and attach the photos here:

It’s not letting me add pictures or links to the pictures because I am a ‘new’ user. But I have them saved to my computer.

Sonya, as a temporary fix, go back to services and use the home button to go back to home.

Date of Bug: Since phone itroduction
Estimated Time of Bug: Continuous
Explain the Bug: I add a contact and when editing the contact it has no number and I can’t delete. Only way to delete is to add a random number (no letters) and then save and edit again to delete, but go to sleep and when I wake up I have all the contacts back with no numbers, test repeated many times.

Just adding contacts.

My cars are not showing up under my garage app; the app is completely blank for me.

Date of Bug: 09/16/2021
Estimated Time of Bug : 12:45 PST ish
Explain the Bug: Accidentally hitting both at the same time leads to the inventory being stuck. The phone can be closed but the inventory is open and doesn’t allow you to click/use anything.

Fat finger/press both pgUp and pgDN at the same time

I’ve noticed when trying to whatsapp a car dealer I click it and nothing happens and nothing in F8 either.

Estimated Time of Bug: constant
Explain the Bug:

1. When someone’s contact is updated on the phone, the number in whats app does not update to their name

2. I’m not sure what is going on here, but I’ve had a few instances where I’ve added people to my phone, only to notice their numbers were missing later. I think it may be an issue with adding in numbers via creating a contact vs. using show id/suggested/save?

Both seem to happen randomly to me