Chaos News Network Staff
Mayor Papa “Bear” Shitlord Sr.
January 19th, 2020
I would like to take the time to inform the public of what my cabinet have been doing since the start
of my term. First I would like to say thing have started out on a rocky front but since the merge with
the states again we have made progress.
- Correctional Officer Steve has been fired due to his inability to do his job at community service and has been replaced.
- We also had reports of crime activity increasing with more and more citizens “joining” organized crime as it seems that many [normally private] organizations have opened their doors to boost numbers in the recent FIB events in the city.
- We are also noticing an increase in money being laundered as of late in some of the latest raids on known areas that have allowed for this crime.
- On a positive note, we have been able to open up some unions for [workers] around
the city. Most can be found [via] your GPS.
- Finally I like to inform the public that banks have started holding money for some VIP clients again so we can only assume that crime might go back on the rise on these locations but Chief Badd is ready for this and is already training new [recruits] as of the 18th.
Stay safe in these times of crime and don’t forget to report any uncollared supers in the city to PD.
Edited for formatting and clarity by CNN Staff