Marcus Leon : LSPD Application

Persona Full Name: Marcus Leon

RPID: 4046

Persona Registration: SITHLORD

Persona Phone #: THE-SITH

Time Zone: PST

Have you committed any crimes and if so have you learned from them? I have not.

Why should we hire you? I bring amazing leadership qualities and I easily learn within a short matter of time and I’m able to bring quality rp to criminals.

What are you looking for in the LSPD? I’m looking to become a good leader not only but an important asset to my fellow officers.

Please list any previous law enforcement experience and / or schooling: Previous FTO in RPGenesis, former officer of Badlands.

Thank you for applying to the LSPD!

At this time I would like to extend an invitation for you to attend Police Academy!

Academy will be taking place on July 18th at Noon EST!

Plan for this to take at least a few hours and wear clothing appropriate for physical training! I will be releasing an announcement on the 18th of exactly where you should go.

Please reply to this message to RSVP. If you are unable to make it we will attempt to make accommodations for training on another day.

Good Luck,

Scarlett Badd, Patrol Lieutenant, LSPD

Will be unable to attend due to work unfortunately. If you’re able to plan something else for me, that would be great.

As discussed, your time has been arranged for 9pm EST Tuesday 07/21/2020

Plan for this to take at least a few hours and wear clothing appropriate for physical training! Please meet at MRPD.

Good Luck,

Scarlett Badd, Chief, LSPD

Thank you for attending the academy!

At this time, we are currently evaluating your participation. Please be patient and we will reach out to you soon with the results.

Thank you for your time

Scarlett Badd, Chief of Police, LSPD