Malcolm Reynolds

Persona Full Name: Malcolm Reynolds

RPID: 4589

Persona Registration: LDSDC378

Persona Phone #: 047-8504

Time Zone: Central Standard

Have you committed any crimes and if so have you learned from them? - The biggest crime I’ve ever committed was stealing an “I <3 U” keychain from the San Francisco Museum for my 8th grade girlfriend. It haunts me to this day…

Why should we hire you? - I’m committed to law enforcement and community outreach, and strive to create an environment where PD and civilians can have an open dialogue for the betterment of everyone.

What are you looking for in the LSPD? - I’m looking for a job opportunity that fosters what I’m passionate about and attempts to work with me, not have me work for them.

Please list any previous law enforcement experience and / or schooling - I attended Sam Houston State in Huntsville, Texas, and majored in criminal justice. I graduated and attended academy in Dallas, I’ve served in two cities before moving to Los Santos and achieved the rank of Sergeant and FTO status.

2 Likes

Thank you for applying to the LSPD!

At this time I would like to extend an invitation for you to attend Police Academy!

• Academy will be taking play on April 18th at Noon EST!
    Plan for this to take at least a few hours and wear clothing appropriate for physical training! I will be releasing an announcement on the 18th of exactly where you should go.
    Please reply to this message to RSVP. If you are unable to make it we will attempt to make accommodations for training on another day.

Good Luck,
Maria Bellucci, Detective Captain, LSPD

1 Like

I’ll be there! Thank you for the opportunity.

1 Like

Training will begin on the Live Server play.roleplay.gg at Mission Row PD in 15 minutes.

Thank you for attending the academy!

At this time, we are currently evaluating your participating and awaiting spots for the cadet training program. Please be patient and we will reach out to you soon.

Thank you for your time

Maria Bellucci, Detective Captain, LSPD

Update:

Please come by Mission Row on Saturday, June 20th, at 1130 AM EST to begin the hiring process. Thank you so much for your patience during this trying time.
Please reply to this message to RSVP. If you are unable to make it we will attempt to make accommodations on another day.

Good Luck,
Maria Bellucci, Chief of Police, LSPD

Thank you very much for the update, unfortunately Saturday is actually the only day I’m unavailable. When could we reschedule?

Send me an email letting me know when you will be around and we will work it out.