Legal life living for a dream

What category would this suggestion fall under?
Examples:

• Character/Items/Clothes
  • Economic Structure
  • General
  • Job/Hobby

Explain in detail how this new feature would enhance RP and/or a Game Mechanic:

For the citizens and others who might pursue a legal job. Like taxi, truck driving, and anything else you’d borrow from the company. Once they level to outstanding they can invest into getting their own equipment. Like with taxi, say I get to outstanding skill wise. The company says hey, you can buy a personal taxi for 10k. I’d be like fuck yea, my own personal taxi. It’s got a plate that becomes the ID for the driver. They can only pick it up from the company still, possibly give them garage access. I just figured it’d be a little harder on them responsibility wise to keep it at the taxi garage then have the freedom of actually owning it. If they did actually own it, then maybe they’d need to keep it fixed up on a daily. It starts to effect the pay, knowledge and overall thoughts of the taxi business. But buying the vehicle so they can use it on a daily, and have the ability to lock and unlock and not have it disappear is one of the main ideas. And if they decide to be a dumb and just leave it everywhere. The police should have the right to take the plate number down, put warrants out for the owner. And also give them a demerit to the taxi company. Which could again effect the pay, knowledge they gain for the week or month depending on how many times they’ve been reported to the company.

Parting Thoughts:
Giving the legal jobs a bit more love and chances at something more then a daily living. Something to aspire to reach and gain a bit more of a staple of their own. This maybe something coming along with owning a business. But incase they can’t manage that right away, this could be a good opportunity and investment on their part.

1 Like