John Smith: LSPD Application

Persona Full Name: John Smith

RPID: 178

Persona Registration: BEEKBRJR

Persona Phone #: 956-8954

Time Zone: EST

Have you committed any crimes and if so have you learned from them?
I once ran a red light… never again.

Why should we hire you?
I have a strong sense of justice I believe I could become a valuable asset to the LSPD, I have fought crime in the past and personally dealt with the Bagged Milk bitch.

What are you looking for in the LSPD?
I’m looking for a stable and honest job, I want to help fight crime in LS and keep it on the back burner.

Please list any previous law enforcement experience and / or schooling:
I was a ranking officer for a VERY long time, both in this town and in it’s sister city at the time. However, I am in need of re-training on a majority of things PD related due to my prolonged absence from a PD position, don’t ask… the Russians may have had something to do with it.

2 Likes

Thank you for applying to the LSPD!

At this time I would like to extend an invitation for you to attend Police Academy!

Academy will be taking place on July 19th at Noon EST!
Plan for this to take at least a few hours and wear clothing appropriate for physical training! I will be releasing an announcement on the 19th of exactly where you should go.

Please reply to this message to RSVP. If you are unable to make it we will attempt to make accommodations for training on another day.

Good Luck,
Scarlett Badd, Patrol Lieutenant , LSPD

1 Like

I will be busy before 1-2ish PM EST, I’m not sure if that will cause complications or if it can be accommodations can be made. If any other details, information, etc. come up you can contact me with provided phone number or email.

Thank you,
John Smith

Thank you for your response.
As arranged by email, the academy will take place on July 18th at Noon EST!

Plan for this to take at least a few hours and wear clothing appropriate for physical training! I will be releasing an announcement on the 18th of exactly where you should go.

If anything changes, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Good Luck,
Scarlett Badd, Patrol Lieutenant , LSPD

1 Like

Thank you for attending the academy!

At this time, we are currently evaluating your participating and awaiting spots for the cadet training program. Please be patient and we will reach out to you soon.

Thank you for your time

Scarlett Badd, Chief, LSPD