Good news everyone!
Versecore Build 2911 is released with the following notes:
- Police Paychecks are now functional.
- .50 Pistol, SNS Pistol and Vintage Pistol now properly equip and unequjip.
- Fixed a bug with the Bahama Mamma’s interior causing the Hospital Interior to not load. Therefor
– Hospital Interior is fixed.
– Bahama Mamma’s Interior is disabled for the moment.
- Trading of cash and updating of value being offered now works as expected.
- Fixed a bug preventing item trades from happening.
- Fixed a bug in pat down preventing seizure of weapons.
- Disabled the naturally locked local cars while this system gets a rework for slimjims, for the moment all cars are able to be stolen. (That doesn’t mean the police won’t roast you for joyriding or grand theft auto!)
- Fixed a bug where an outlier case would allow you to still seize a holdout if there weren’t enough enemies awake.
- Added the Standard Fishing Rod to Mr. Milk’s Supermarket so you can finally fish.
- Fixed a bug causing you to de-equip your weapon after skinning at the hunting lodge.
- Fixed a bug causing the prey to spawn on the first marker regardless of skill at the hunting lodge.
- Finished removal of Reggie’s Customs organization. If you are somehow in this, contact Kain and I will reset your organization membership.
- Fixed a bug which allowed you to equip an entire stack of weapons, rather than just one.
- Fixed a bug which prevented players from equipping Bulletproof Vests from the SASPD Boxes and Makeshift Armor.
- Fixed a bug that caused items which have uses to go wonky and start shredding through stacks or only having one use after using your first one.
- A number of items that are no longer in use were removed from the Legendary, Epic and Rare wildcrates.