Friday Night Fights - Want a chance to win 100k?

That’s right. Fifty thousand dollars. Sounds delicious, right? 0030 (12am EST)
Battle Royale determines your bracket for the chance at the cash prize.
Clean fights, fists only, medical staff on standby.

You won’t want to miss the chance for not only the cash, but the title of Los Santos Scrapper! (take it easy, I made it up on the go)

1 Like

This week Batman has won the title belt, 50k, and the title of Los Santos Scrapper! If you see him, be sure to let him know you’ll be coming for that title AND the 50k next week!

1 Like

Friday Night Fights continues on with Round 2!

$50,000 + title belt

Battle Royale - Double Elim brackets

You DON’T want to miss this chance. Tonight, Friday March 6th at 2100 (9PM) EST.

HUN-GRY1 for more details

**The LSPD is not responsible or liable for any injuries or deaths that may occur. Medical Staff will be on standby for this event.

1 Like

Los Santos Scrapper Round 2 was a spicy one with Classic Jo… coughBATMAN as the defending Champion for 2 weeks in a row!

Same thing next week, 50k on the table alongside the championship. Will you take the belt or will Batman remain victorious for a third week?

2 Likes

Los Santos Scrapper Round 3 coming up like a pack of Hot & Spicy ramen tonight!

Will we have a new champion step up to the plate? Or will Batman remain victorious for the 3rd week in a row?

50k, belt, title, my horrible announcing skills… you don’t wanna miss it! 2200 EST (10PM EST) TONIGHT!

3 Likes

Batman falls, Katie named new Los Santos Scrapper Champion for week 3!

Thank you to all who show up week after week for the Los Santos Scrapper series, we have 2 more weeks of this series before we move to the next series for Friday Night Fights.

We’ll see you next week, same place!

1 Like

LOS SANTOS SCRAPPER ROUND 4 begins tomorrow night!

The second to last fight night for the LS Scrapper series. Same location as the previous nights, at 2200 EST (10pm EST).

Will Katie lose the title this week or will she pull a Batman maneuver and shock us all with another win?

2 Likes

This week’s Supreme Champion: Patrick Oppenheimer

Next week will be the last of the 5-week Los Santos Scrapper series with a second and third place prize as well!

Your champion:

See you next week!

The Last Night of the Los Santos Scrapper Series

• 1st and 2nd place prizes totaling $75,000
  • Double Elimination Brackets
  • NO entry fee & FREE to everyone
  • Bandages will be available for sale at the event (Limit of 50 per person)
  • Medical Staff on Standby
    Next week will NOT be a break, we’re moving into the next Series on April 3rd which will be more intense, more blood, and MORE MONEY paid out to you - the champions.

2 Likes

Due to unfortunate circumstances, the next series opening of Friday Night Fights, Sucker Punchers, has been pushed back to Friday, April 10th. More information will be available soon.

Thank you all for your understanding
Maria & Cujo

Tomorrow night - Friday, April 10th - the CHANCE FOR 100K

SUCKER PUNCHERS BEGINS.

• New prize pool
  • New location
  • New rules
  • and a whole lotta blood

Text me tomorrow about one hour prior to the fight and I’ll throw the location to you (HUN-GRY1).
As always, these events are free for participants and spectators. I will have bandages for sale on-premises.
and most important: ** The LSPD is not responsible or liable for any injuries or deaths that may occur. Medical Staff will be on standby for this event.

2 Likes

TONIGHT - FRIDAY JULY 10TH @ 9PM EST- the CHANCE FOR 100K

SUCKER PUNCHERS BEGINS.

• New prize pool
  • New location
  • New rules
  • and a whole lotta blood

If you need the location, text my number and I’ll throw the location to you (HUN-GRY1).

As always, these events are free for participants and spectators. Bandages will NOT be for sale at this event, please purchase them at Mr. milk’s prior to match.
and most important: ** The LSPD is not responsible or liable for any injuries or deaths that may occur. Medical Staff will be on standby for this event.

TONIGHT - FRIDAY JULY 17TH @ 9PM EST- the CHANCE FOR 200K

SUCKER PUNCHERS ROUND 2

If you need the location, text my number and I’ll throw the location to you (HUN-GRY1).

As always, these events are free for participants and spectators. Bandages will NOT be for sale at this event, please purchase them at Mr. milk’s prior to match.

$100,000 CASH PRIZE

Location: La Fuente Blanca Ranch, in the back area (pig ring).

TONIGHT, FRIDAY JULY, 31ST @ 10PM EST

ROUND 4

No weapons, Medical staff will be on standby
Please purchase bandages prior to attendance.

2 Likes

Congrats to tonight’s Supreme Champion, winner of 100k, Mabel O’Neil!

Next week will be the last round in the Sucker Punchers series as we hit Round 5.

New prizes, new name, (some) new rules, new sponsors and new elimination standards to come!

1 Like

Last Round of the Sucker Punchers series, Rd. 5 - $100k cash prize

All details, including contact number, are on the flyer

• No weapons, Medical staff will be on standby
  • Please purchase bandages prior to attendance.

New prizes, new name, (some) new rules, new sponsors and new elimination standards to come NEXT WEEK!

2 Likes

ROUND ROBIN RD 2,

• Medical staff will be on standby
  • Please purchase bandages prior to attendance.

ROUND ROBIN RD 3, FREE FOR ALL

ROUND ROBIN RD 4, Single Elimination

• No Tackling
  • No Weapons
  • No jumping around
  • No Outside help

PSSSSST. Next week is TAG TEAM so grab a friend