Draken Bellstein: LSPD Application

Persona Full Name: Draken Bellstien

RPID:4300

Persona Registration: Z4HGANYE

Persona Phone #: 285-9877

Time Zone:PST

Have you committed any crimes and if so have you learned from them? I have committed many crimes, in the past. I have learned the appropriate way to de-escalate a situation with a criminal, from these situations hopefully leading to peaceful resolutions.

Why should we hire you? I have an extensive career as a criminal, and I feel that the knowledge gained from these experiences will help me to not only capture, potential wrong doers, but do so in a safe and friendly way.

What are you looking for in the LSPD? I am looking to reform myself and my life, I have hurt to many people, and I feel like it is time I give back to the people of the city.

Please list any previous law enforcement experience and / or schooling: I have no previous law enforcement experience, though I was a knight for a small country a long time ago.

Thank you for applying to the LSPD!

At this time I would like to extend an invitation for you to attend Police Academy!

We have a cadet going through a rescheduled academy on the below date.
Tuesday 21st July 2020 at 9pm EST.

If you are unable to make this, then you will need to wait for the Academy that is held next month.

Plan for this to take at least a few hours and wear clothing appropriate for physical training!
Please meet at MRPD at least 10 mins before the time.

Please reply to this message to RSVP. If you are unable to make it we will attempt to make accommodations for training on another day.

Good Luck,

Scarlett Badd, Chief, LSPD

I will be able to attend this academy session, thank you.

1 Like

Thank you for attending the academy!

At this time, we are currently evaluating your participation. Please be patient and we will reach out to you soon.

Thank you for your time

Scarlett Badd, Chief of Police, LSPD