CNN: News Report

We are coming to you live with a special News Report. Our extremely handsome and talented Top Investigative Journalistic Reporter Niko Cavallo was on the scene at a training scenario with the LSPD.
The officers were running through a scenario of a bank robbery when out of nowhere a rogue driver sped past and started shooting. this caused a mass panic and shootout at the fake bank robbery leaving 3 wounded.
Detective Captian Maria had this to say. "It is apparant to me that our officers lack the proper training and skills to do their job effectively, they are lucky i wasnt hungry or i would have eaten them.

PICTURED BELOW: The fine officers of the LSPD and joel hauser.

In other news… 2 Unnamed heros Saved the City from the terrors of a SEWER GATOR last night… sources tell us that the fleeca bank had infact found a sewer gator in the back room near the bathroom.
these two heros relocated the monster to a holding facility untill further notice. If anyone has any information on the names of the two heros please call Niko Cavallo so they can be rewarded for being so amazing…

THIS HAS BEEN THE NEWS.
cnn

2 Likes