Chris Roulette - LSPD Application

Persona Full Name: Chris Roulette

RPID: 404

Persona Registration: RIX6HBAD

Persona Phone #: 652-9570

Time Zone: PST Pacific Standard Time

Have you committed any crimes and if so have you learned from them? For the past couple months of taking my time and understanding what I’ve done to the city I call home. I have learned from my mistakes. To this day, want to pursue a path that will help myself and the people that want me to succeed.

Why should we hire you? With past experience in Law Enforcement, and with my crimes I’ve have committed. With the amount of knowledge from being a beat cop to understanding forensics and the medical field. To help people in any way shape or form.

What are you looking for in the LSPD? A new start for myself, that will help me succeed in the way I want to continue living my life and not disappointing my friends and family with what ive done in the past.

Please list any previous law enforcement experience and / or schooling: Multiple years in Law Enforcement, Forensic Studies, Genetics Scientist

1 Like

Thank you for applying to the LSPD!

At this time I would like to extend an invitation for you to our cadet program.

When you are awake next, please reach out to a member for the command staff and we will get you recruited and ready for training.

I will reach out by email to provide further details.

Good Luck,

Scarlett Badd, Chief of Police, LSPD